It seems like 2019 is starting to be the year of collabs. It’s only March and this is the second one we’re giving you all the bronzed and glossy deets about. (If you missed it, take a look at the PUMA x Maybelline one here.)
The recently launched collection between Camila Cabello and L’Oréal Paris is named Havana after the singer-songwriter’s tropical hometown in the Caribbean.
“I am extremely proud and excited about the Havana collection,” says Camila Cabello. “I wanted to create products that not only I would personally wear, but that would work well across various skin tones. For me, looking and feeling my best helps fuel my confidence and I hope to inspire other people to feel the same.”
The collection includes:
- The Havana Sun-Lit Bronzer: A liquid bronzer for dewy, bronzed skin
- Havana Gotta Give Brow: A liquid brow product for natural-looking eyebrows
- Havana Flash Liner: A black felt-tip marker-like eyeliner for easy and precise application
- Havana Lip Dew: Lip glosses in four juicy hues
- Havana Eye Shadow: Creamy eye makeup for a natural or sultry look.
The limited-edition Havana collection is available online at Takealot.com while stocks last.